Join us on our backpacking trip to Sahale Glacier in North Cascades National Park. Along with our friends John and Lolly, we braved the treacherous trail and a few overly friendly mountain goats to camp at the base of a glacier in a truly sublime setting. It was a strenuous, magical, and unforgettable journey. In this episode, we relive our trip into one of the most beautiful alpine areas in all of the national parks. If you ever want to make this trek yourself or would just like to hear about our challenging yet humorous adventure, this episode is for you.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why we should stop reading the reviews of our books
- Our struggles with making it to Sahale Glacier Camp
- Why you should never separate when hiking as a group
- The toilet with the best view in the world
- And address a few questions from listeners like you
- A video of us with the mountain goats
- Join the conversation on Facebook – we want to hear from you!
- Our books
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices