Would you go into a fiery furnace on purpose if you knew you’d probably get lost, have to squeeze through narrow openings, and be forced to crab walk over sketchy boulders? Well, that’s exactly what we did, and we even waited in line for a permit to do it. The Fiery Furnace in Arches National Park is a special treat for visitors as only a limited number of people are allowed permits each day to hike through this magnificent maze of rock formations. We’ve visited the fiery furnace in Arches National Park a couple of times, and in this episode, we talk about our experiences along the trail.
In this episode we discuss:
- Karen’s fantasy of being an off-duty park ranger
- Our ranger-led tour into the fiery furnace
- Returning on our own and getting lost in the slot canyons, and
- How we live and work together 24/7
- Photos from our trips to the fiery furnace
- Join the conversation on Facebook – we want to hear from you!
- Our books
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
One Reply to “03 Arches National Park: Getting Lost in the Fiery Furnace”