Have you ever wanted to take an RV on an adventure into the National Parks? So did we, so we rented one in Arizona and toured the southern part of the state for a week. Join us as we explore Chiricahua National Monument and other National Park units from the comfort of a 19-foot recreational vehicle. Along the way, we learn about the dos and don’ts of RV life, meet the nicest people in the RV community, and lament the untimely demise of Matt’s tennis shoes.
In this episode we discuss:
- Renting an RV from Cruise America
- Going to a gigantic RV show in Kansas City
- Hiking in Chiricahua National Monument
- How to use the dump station at an RV park
- RVing versus tent camping
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices