Teardrop trailers sure look cute and romantic, but what’s it like actually sleeping in one? Today we’re sharing what we learned as we camped in a teardrop trailer in three parks in southern California. Find out what additional equipment you may need to bring with you, the best situations to use a teardrop, and whether we liked it in the end. We also talk about the best seasons for visiting different parks in our mail bag section.
In this episode we discuss:
- Picking up the trailer
- Why winter may not be the best season for teardrop camping
- The camping sites and hikes we enjoyed in the Mojave Preserve, Joshua Tree, and Death Valley NPs
- Finding romance on Valentine’s Day in the national parks
- The importance of researching what season is best in what park
- Photos from our trip with the teardrop
- Join the conversation on Facebook – we want to hear from you!
- Our books
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices