In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· Whether Devils Tower is worth the 2-hour drive when visiting the Black Hills,
· Advice on an Alaska bucket-list trip,
· Rules about e-bikes in the national parks,
· Which tour tickets to buy at Carlsbad Caverns,
· Which hotel is best to stay at outside Bryce Canyon National Park,
· And more!
Our Patreon account is now up and running with bonus content. Follow this link to check it out.
Don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
Follow us on Instagram at @mattandkarensmith, on Twitter at @mattandkaren, on Facebook at dearbobands, or check out our blog at www.mattandkaren.com.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices