America is home to some of the world’s most awe-inspiring landscapes and natural marvels. In this episode, we’ve chosen twelve stunning destinations that are also relatively easy for most people to experience. While there are many more beautiful sights to behold in the US beyond our list, the places we’ve included here are ones we feel everyone should see at least once in their lifetime.
Join us as we give you an overview of each place, provide tips and suggestions for making the most of your visit, and share a few of our experiences visiting these beautiful sights.
The places we discuss in this episode include the following:
· Grand Canyon – Arizona
· Horseshoe Bend – Arizona
· Antelope Canyon – Arizona
· Delicate Arch, Arches NP – Utah
· Yosemite Valley – California
· The Largest Sequoias Trees in Kings and Sequoia NPs – California
· Devils Tower National Monument – Wyoming
· Crater Lake, Crater Lake NP – Oregon
· Going to the Sun Road, Alpine Section, Glacier NP – Montana
· Mount Rainier, Sunrise Area, Mount Rainier NP – Washington
· Bryce Canyon Amphitheater, Bryce Canyon NP – Utah
· Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone NP, Wyoming
Thank you to all our supporters on Patreon! Our Patreon account is now up and running with bonus content. Follow this link to check it out.
Don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices