In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· How we determined the order in which we would visit all the national parks,
· Have we ever seen a Bigfoot, and do we think he (she) is real,
· Where might you go to experience a white Christmas in a national park,
· Why posted trail distances are always different than what your GPS app says,
· Best national park-themed baby names,
· And more!
A couple of links we promised to share:
· Clallam Transit bus information to Hurricane Ridge in Olympic NP
The best way to support our podcast is to become a member of our Patreon account. Follow this link to check it out.
And don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices