In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· Some of our favorite hikes in Big Bend National Park
· Our thoughts on which parks are good for pre-teens
· Budget-friendly suggestions for visiting the parks
· How we plan for a road trip
Link to a government site that displays wildfire and air quality info
· Which apps we use to store and remember information about hiking trails
Link to AllTrails, which we use to research specific trails and read recent trail reports
Link to GAIA GPS, which we use to navigate and record our hikes
· How to keep your lunch cold while hiking
Link to insulated lunch bags we use to keep our lunch items cool while we hike
· And more!
Also! Please check out our online merch store Dirtlander.com. Here you’ll find fun and inspiring shirts and merchandise.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices