In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· Visiting Channel Islands National Park, what to do, where to stay,
· Hiking suggestions for Voyageurs National Park,
· Whether we ever organize group hikes,
· Advice for women who hike solo in public lands,
· Gear that women can use to assist with peeing outdoors, yep, you read that correctly,
· And more!
A link we promised to share:
· A list of hiking trails in Voyageurs National Park
The best way to support our podcast is to become a member of our Patreon account. Follow this link to check it out.
And don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices