In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· The anniversary of the founding of the National Park Service
· A brief overview of our nation’s newest national monument: The Baaj Nwaavjo (BAAHJ – NUH-WAAHV-JOH) I’tah Kukveni (EE-TAH – KOOK-VENNY) Grand Canyon National Monument,
· Explanation of the NPS Junior Ranger Program,
· Suggestions for where to stay when visiting Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP,
· Thoughts on where to get your travel photos printed,
· Which games we play when on our public lands road trips,
· And more!
A link we promised to share:
· Just Go Travel Studios where you can have high-quality posters made of your photos
The best way to support our podcast is to become a member of our Patreon account. Follow this link to check it out.
And don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices