In this end-of-the-year episode, we talk about many of the topics listeners have suggested to us that aren’t long enough for a full episode. We also try to keep our streak alive of consecutive episodes where Karen cries. You’ll have to tune in to find out if we were successful. It’s been a fun year learning to create podcast episodes and interacting with listeners. Thank you to all of you who’ve supported us in this journey!
Some of the topics we discuss in this episode:
- How do we get along while being together 24/7 (Who says we get along?)
- Our experiences in the few Canadian national parks we’ve visited
- What gear is in our packs. We talk about winter gear and summer gear that we always carry.
- Hiking tips for beginners
- How we organize our travel ideas for future trips
- What our experience has been in this first year of creating a podcast from scratch
- A couple of our favorite podcast bloopers from this year
- A few of our ideas for future episode topics
Links to more information:
- Where to learn more about our books and travels
- Join the conversation on Facebook – we want to hear from you!
- Check out our Instagram account
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices