Our first all-mailbag episode. Thank you for all the questions and comments you’ve sent to us about our podcast. We thought we’d try something new and dedicate an entire show to answering your questions. It was a lot of fun recording this episode; we hope you enjoy it.
Some of the questions/topics we discuss in this episode:
- What are the transportation options to Isle Royale National Park?
- How do we stay in shape?
- Why didn’t we take the pottery chard we found in Grand Canyon NP to the park headquarters?
- Do we ever do outdoor adventures with our adult children?
- What’s it like to go to the top of the Gateway Arch?
- Have we ever thought of creating videos?
Links to more information:
- Links to our latest YouTube videos:
- Kahtoola MICROspike® review
- Jetboil demonstration
- Ratsack and BearVault review
- Links to ferry info to Isle Royale NP
- Ferry from Copper Harbor
- Ranger III
- Sea Hunter III
- Voyageur II
- Where to learn more about our books and travels
- Join the conversation on Facebook – we want to hear from you!
- Check out our Instagram account
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices