It’s time for our monthly mailbag episode again, where we answer questions about national parks and other public lands, as well as gear, camping and a broad range of travel-related topics.
Some of the questions/topics we discuss in this episode:
- What NPS sites turned out to be more than we expected
- Whether or not you need a campsite reservation in Olympic NP in the summer
- Have we been recognized by fans during our travels
- In which parks did the cost to get there outweigh the experience
- How many days does it take to see Congaree NP
- What are some ways to visit the ocean parks
- What has been our most difficult day hike
These questions and more on this episode of Mailbag!
Links to more information:
- Link to boat tour to Channel Islands NP
- Link to boat tour to Dry Tortugas NP
- Link to boat tour Biscayne NP
- Where to learn more about our books and travels
- Join the conversation on Facebook – we want to hear from you!
- Check out our Instagram account
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices