In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· National Park Passport Stamp Book
Here’s a link to the National Parks Travelers Club
· How we avoid buying all the tchotchkes and souvenirs on our trips. Spoiler alert: we don’t.
· Planning a camping trip when flying to your destination.
· How to deal with photographers taking the best spots for capturing incredible images in the national parks.
· How much time to budget when visiting Great Sand Dunes National Park
· Suggestions about which national park to visit for a few days that’s close to the Alabama/Tennessee border.
· Tips on how to get started backpacking.
· How can foreigners volunteer in the national parks when traveling to the US.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices