Radiating out from the confluence of the Green and Colorado Rivers in southeastern Utah is a landscape full of spectacular canyons, unusual rock formations, and some of the most challenging backroads anywhere in America. Separated into four distinct districts, Canyonlands NP has something for everyone, from easy-to-access canyon overlooks to breath-taking hikes of all degrees of difficulty. The park even has one of the most photographed natural arches in the southwest. In this episode, we cover all this and much more!
Here are a few helpful links about some of the topics in this episode:
· The National Park Service’s overview of the park’s districts
· Information you’ll need if you’re considering driving the White Rim Road
· Link to our Patreon account Intro video
· Where to subscribe to our Patreon account
· And, check out our fun and inspiring apparel at Dirtlander.com
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices