In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, hiking, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us.
In this episode, we cover these topics:
· Glacier NP announced their vehicle entrance reservation plan for 2024,
· Grand Canyon NP is temporarily closing a stretch of Bright Angel Trail until mid-April 2024,
· We answer a question about where some of the best places in the national parks are to see moose,
· Our opinion on which airport is the best to fly into when visiting the Grand Canyon,
· Whether we have a goal to visit all the national parks in Canada,
· And more!
A few links related to the topics in this episode:
· Glacier NP’s 2024 vehicle entrance reservation plan,
· Detail about Grand Canyon NP’s Transcanyon Waterline Project, including the the 2024 Bright Angel Trail closure,
· And for all you Dirtlander fans, here is a link to our Bandana Moose t-shirts
The best way to support our podcast is to become a member of our Patreon account. Follow this link to check it out.
And don’t forget to check out our new online merch store and http://www.dirtlander.com.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices