In our mailbag episodes, we answer questions from listeners about traveling, hiking, public lands, outdoor gear, and whatever else is on their minds. In this episode, we’re talking about the America the Beautiful Pass, how to get started backpacking, and our thoughts on how to balance work and travel. If you have a question you’d like us to answer on a future episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links we discus in the episode:
· Where to purchase an America the Beautiful Pass online.
· A description of all six types of passes.
· More info about the Annual Pass
· More info about the Military Pass
· More info about the 4th Grade Pass
· More info about the Senior Pass
· More info about the Access Pass
· More info about the Volunteer Pass
· Resource for renting backpacking equipment
· Great site for renting backpacking equipment in the Pacific Northwest
· Backpacking checklist from REI
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
Follow us on Instagram at @mattandkarensmith, on Twitter at @mattandkaren, on Facebook at dearbobands, or check out our blog at www.mattandkaren.com.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices