In our Mailbag! episodes, we answer questions from listeners about the national parks, ranger-led tours, road trips, camping, backpacking, gear, relationships, and pretty much whatever anyone wants to ask us. In this episode, we cover these topics:
· A brief description of the Garmin InReach satellite messenger device.
· Shower/bathing options for a listener planning a two-week camping trip to the California parks.
· Must-see things to do and see for a listener’s upcoming trip to Joshua Tree and the Channel Islands.
· Which parks have a shuttle from a regional airport to the park.
· Where we would go if we had 5-6 days to spend in Southern Utah.
· Which month is best to visit Denali National Park.
· And hiking hat suggestions from Karen, who always looks so cute in her Instagram photos.
Subscribe to The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen, and if you’ve enjoyed our show, please leave us a review or rating on Apple Podcasts. Five-star ratings help other listeners find our show.
To advertise on The Dear Bob and Sue Podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices