It’s time for our monthly mailbag episode again, where we answer questions about national parks and other public lands, gear, camping and a broad range of travel-related topics.
Some of the questions/topics we discuss in this episode:
- Is it a good idea to visit all four Colorado national parks in one trip?
- What happens after you spray a bear with bear spray?
- What kind of shoes are best to hike in for water crossings?
- What are some good parks to visit if you only have a long weekend?
- Where are the best places in the Southwest to stargaze?
These questions and more on this episode of Mailbag!
Links to more information:
- Link to Rocky Mountain NP fire closures
- Link to Dark Sky Parks
- Where to learn more about our books and travels
- Join the conversation on Facebook – we want to hear from you!
- Check out our Instagram account
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices